What are cookies?
Cookies are files that can be downloaded to your computer by websites. They are tools that play an essential role in the provision of many services of the information society. Among others, they allow a website to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information obtained, they can be used to recognize the user and improve the service offered.
Types of cookies
Depending on who is the entity that manages the domain from which cookies are sent and treat the data obtained can distinguish two types:
- Own Cookies: Those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: Those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
In the event that cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor but the information collected through these is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
There is also a second classification according to the length of time they remain stored in the client’s browser, being able to be:
- Session Cookies: Designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interesting to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g. a list of products purchased).
- Persistent Cookies: The data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Finally, there is another classification with six types of cookies depending on the purpose for which the data obtained are processed:
- Technical Cookies: Those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the buying process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for broadcasting videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Personalization Cookies: These allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis Cookies: These cookies allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application, or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data of the users of the service.
- Advertising Cookies: They allow the management, in the most effective way possible, of advertising spaces.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: They store information on user behaviour obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on the same.
Disabling or deleting cookies
You have the option to allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. By disabling cookies, some of the available services may no longer be operational. The way to disable cookies is different for each browser, but can usually be done from the Tools or Options menu. You can also consult the browser’s Help menu where you can find instructions. The user may at any time choose which cookies he/she wants to operate on this website.
You can allow, block, or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/impedir-que-los-sitios-web-guarden-sus-preferencia
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
- Safari: http://safari.helpmax.net/es/privacidad-y-seguridad/como-gestionar-las-cookies/
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
In addition, you can also manage the cookie store in your browser through tools such as the following:
Cookies used on https://studioprati.net/
- pll_language to remember the language selected by the user when returning to the website, and also to obtain information about the language when it is not otherwise available.
- _ga installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also tracks site usage for site analytics reporting. The cookie stores information anonymously.
- _gid stores information about how visitors use a website, while creating an analytics report of website performance. Some of the data collected is the number of visitors, where they come from and the pages they visit anonymously.
- _gat installed by Google to distinguish the user.
Faced with this information it is possible to carry out the following actions:
- Accept cookies: This notice will not be displayed again when accessing any page of the portal during the current session.
- Modify/customize your settings: You can get more information about what cookies are, know the Cookies Policy of: https://studiporati.net/ and modify the settings of your browser.
- Web browsers are the tools responsible for storing cookies and from this place you must carry out your right to delete or disable them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so that the browser does not forget your decision not to accept them.
- In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and undertakes not to share it with third parties, except in cases where it is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires it to that effect.
- According to Google does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adhered to the Safe Harbor Agreement which guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European regulations. If you want information about the use that Google and gives to cookies, you can read it by clicking here.
- For any questions or queries about this cookies policy please do not hesitate to contact us via email email@example.com.